The best fuel for your boat is at Lands End Marina.
At Lands End Marina, we know that you’re visiting because you want to enjoy your day on the water, and we’re dedicated to making sure that the time our customers spend with us is as hassle-free and productive as possible. With that goal in mind, we built a dedicated fuel dock away from the forklift station to make refuelling as simple and convenient as docking your boat.
- Open 7 days a week for your convenience, the fuel dock offers both diesel and ethanol-free gasoline.
- Designed to get you in & out as quickly as possible, the fuel dock is easy to access and has plenty of unobstructed space.
- The fuel dock comfortably accepts boats of up to 100 feet in length.
Why We Offer Ethanol-Free Gasoline
Ethanol is a gasoline additive made from grain alcohol. Over time, ethanol-enhanced gasoline can break down and damage engine fuel systems. At Lands End Marina, we want to do what’s best for our customers.
By choosing to run ethanol-free fuel in your boat,
- you’ll see better performance,
- extend the life of your engine and
- avoid the expense of preventable repairs